Positive Singles is ranked No 1 online HIV dating site. Positive Singles is the largest confidential herpes & STD dating community and support since 2002. It offers absolute comfort to people with herpes that they forget the existence of herpes and as both partners have herpes they are comfortable without the worry of getting into a strained or bad relationship that over time the things may break off. PositiveSingles permits people having HIV to join the online network and to find love, thus they ensure HIV/ AIDS singles are not isolated and can pursue herpes dating according to their levels of interest.
- Standard Membership: FREE
- Gold Membership:
- 1 month (about $1.00 per day) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $29.95 (Save 25%)
- 3 months (about $19.95 / month) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of $59.95 (Save 50%)
- 6 months (about $15.95 / month) Billed in 1 EASY Payment of 95.95 (Save 60%)
- Payment type: Credit, Debit, Charge and Check Cards, PayPal, Bank Check or Money Order by postal mail.
- Features for all members:
- Creat a lifelong profile
- Write a brief introduction of you and your match or friends
- Upload no more than 27 photos
- Searching for bisexual singles or couples by using quick search, username
- Read lastest activities posting by members
- Update your status
- Comment on others' status, profiles and photos
- Post your first date ideas
- Send and receive email when initiated by a gold member
- More features for gold members:
- Searching mature singles by using advanced search, new members, location
- Initiate emails and chat online anytime
- View the last logged in information about a member
- View "who viewd me" and "who liked my photo"
- View who answered my questions
- Hide your protile from members whom you don't like
- Highlight listing & get featured to stand out
- View members with verified income
- Full mobile access
- View compatible matches / Reverse matches
- Check how often a user replies to emails
The apparent benefit of this site, PositiveSingles for herpes dating is that it paves way to chat and eliminates fear in disclosing the herpes status. Generally, people hesitate to talk to their partners that they have herpes. But here they don't worry about this, for they already know both of them have herpes.
Actually STD’s appear in different forms and HSV in the 2nd common. Once diagnosed with herpes, you must talk. Having genital herpes indicates you are prone to more risk of contracting HIV. Genital herpes are the natural barrier as the skin may have small lesions or sores that you may not feel. These openings are access points to other STD’s, HIV and infections. So talking helps and PositiveSingles promotes the talking activity.
PositiveSingles encourages honesty as this is one of the herpes dating sites that is promoting herpes singles into herpes dating. The only fact focused here in this site is honesty. Anyway, even if either of them fails or hesitates to open up the topic of having herpes, there is nothing to be devastated or considered as betrayal. The benefit is apparent that you have herpes or you are a normal person fully aware of the herpes problems and status. This brings people ahead to accept the honesty of having herpes.
PositiveSingles offers absolute comfort to people with herpes that they forget the existence of herpes and as both partners have herpes they are comfortable without the worry of getting into a strained or bad relationship that over time the things may break off. PositiveSingles is a great value site that lessens fears and coaches singles to lead a healthy and happy relationship.
PositiveSingles.com is our first choice from all HIV dating sites that we have reviewed. The site have few scammers and fake profiles, all profiles are reviewed by staff before visible to other members. If you have been looking for HIV dating site, PositiveSingles is your best choice, don't hesitate, join now.